Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen is my name. I'm Vietnamese American Entrepreneur living in Orange County California. My wonderful fiance JP and my wonderful Dad Henry are also part of our extended family. Most people know me via my Instagram @annephung. I document my life - the highs, the lows and everything inbetween. My parents took my family to America in the year 1990, at which point I was just one-and-a half. I wouldn't be sharing my life story today if my parents didn't work to the max and sacrifice. Given the chance to live a better life, I wanted to do my best to please them. I was focused on my success. I believed my future would unfold the same way as I graduated from university, be offered a corporate position, get married and start an family. I thought that was the epitome of success but life was not so sure to teach me what success meant. The job I held in 2013 was one I had a fear of. The status and wealth didn't bring me happiness. I thought I wasted my time to make a living. As I began to move to a new path in life I began to discover that personal training was what I wanted to do. I am a lover of exercise and enjoy working around people and helping people. The year 2014 was the year that I founded my small company which will mark 7 years since my birthday in 2021. Very few Asian women are employed in the fashion industry. As a coach I'm determined to change the world by providing quality training to help others become healthier and more content. I am also committed to supporting others so that they are able to achieve their goals, pursue their interests and lead the life of your dreams. As I started my career, the death of my mother was the biggest loss to me. In Heaven she now rests in peace after a long battle with Scleroderma. But I still carry my Mom with me and dream of her every day. If you don't realize the signs at first, God has a funny way of providing us with what we truly require. In so many ways, my mom's death affected me in many ways. It is my belief that she provided me with another chance to be a part of her story after she passed away. Her death occurred on Tet/Lunar New Year Day. The day was her chance to begin her new life. I had my second opportunity to live a happy and fulfilled life. The thing I'm feeling now as I enter my 30s, is a sense of awe and vitality. It feels like I'm truly living and not just existing. My intention in the story I am sharing is to inform you that you're not alone. I want you to be aware that love exists and that therapy is common. Your health is truly your greatest asset. Only one life is yours. I want you to enjoy it to the max.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful pics of Alina Alekseeva and Alicia Witt feet and legs

Melissa Oneil measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size

Autumn Calabrese measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size